The Financial Assistance Program provides direct financial assistance to families in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The program is designed to help with medical bills of children 17 years of age and under, or still attending high school, whose families cannot otherwise afford to pay. In addition, our staff provides support in purchasing needed medical equipment/devices. Each application receives a full review to determine how best Kosair Charities can aid the family.
Download Kosair Kids Info Sheet
- All requests for invoices payable to Norton Children’s Hospital should be submitted to Norton Healthcare
- Beginning October 1, 2019 all requests for invoices payable to Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies should be submitted directly to Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies.
- Bills in collection and routine medical procedures are not
eligible for consideration
- There is no financial restriction for assistance; every application is
looked at individually by a committee to determine need.
- Examples of provided assistance include (but not limited to):
– auditory evaluations and hearing aids.
– physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
– medical equipment such as wheelchairs,
power chairs, and custom bicycles & tricycles.
– medical bills relating to non-routine
medical and dental procedures.
For more information contact Kim Panter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-814-9872.