Kosair Charities, YouthBuild Louisville, and River City Bank have partnered with the Building Industry Charitable Foundation to give two lucky Kosair Kids® their dream playhouse each year! These playhouses, built by students at YouthBuild Louisville with the assistance of BIA Louisville registered builders, are truly one of a kind. The playhouse recipients work closely with the design professionals to create their dream playhouses that will ultimately aid in their physical, mental, and social development therapy. To be considered for a playhouse, an application must be submitted before Sunday, July 9.
Download the 2018 Kosair Kid® Playhouse Application.
To be eligible for a the Playhouse Giveaway:
· Application only valid for those who live in Kentuckiana
· Applicant must own their home
· Child receiving playhouse must be between the ages of 4 and 9 years old (as of July 1)
· Must have a flat spot on property for a 20×20 structure
· Child must be a Kosair Kid® who receives services from one of Kosair Charities supported agencies (See Gifts and Grants Report for list of supported agencies)
· Must have a letter of recommendation from your child’s therapist, teacher or doctor
· Proof of attendance from the Kosair Charities Supported Agency your child attends
· Photo of family/child