Since 1923, many corporations have supported Kosair Charities to help continue our mission. Therefore in 2015, Kosair Charities formed the Corporate Kite Club to recognize and thank these organizations. The Kosair Charities Corporate Kite Club is a group of businesses who are dedicated to supporting and enhancing the health and well-being of children throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
Corporate Kite Club Membership:
- The Corporate Kite Club Membership is achieved on a fiscal year basis in October.
- Their cumulative yearly donation or sponsorship must reach or exceed $5,000.
- In addition to donations, it is encouraged to become involved with Kosair Charities through events, programs, or community involvement.
Corporate Kite Club Recognitions:
- A plaque given to display in your office in recognition of partnership.
- Listed on www.kosair.org
- Company logo on Corporate Kite Club banner/pull up present at Kosair Charites events
- Posts on social media outlets to thank commitment to Kosair Charities
- Listed in Kosair Charites annual Gifts & Grants Report (distributed to over 30,000 homes)
- Opportunity to have a featured story in Kosair Charites publication Kite Tales or website
- Nomination to be the “Corporate Kite Club Member of the Year, “which will be awarded at a Kosair Charities event.
To learn more about Corporate Kite Club contact Erin Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)637-7696.
Thank you to our 2016-2017 Corporate Kite Club Members