Become a Corporate Kite Club partner and together we will transform the lives of children in need in our community!
Kosair Charities’ Corporate Kite Club partners are businesses committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of the children in our community.
The Kosair Charities team will work with you to create a custom Corporate Kite Club membership package that achieves the impact you want for your corporate philanthropy, meaningfully engages your employees, and helps Kosair Kids®.
Here are just some ways to become a member of the Corporate Kite Club
- Make a corporate gift or grant
- Sponsor a Kosair Charities event
- Choose Kosair Charities for your workplace giving program
- Offer an employer matching gift
- Offer employee volunteer opportunities with Kosair Charities
By partnering with Kosair Charities as a Corporate Kite Club member, your business will receive numerous PR benefits, social media promotions, and recognition at Kosair Charities signature events. Membership also offers volunteer opportunities for your employees and will bolster employee pride and foster a culture of giving in the workplace.
Corporate Kite Club Membership is achieved in October and is determined annually. Membership begins at $5,000 and can be achieved with a combination of corporate giving, event sponsorship, and employee workplace giving.
The structure and benefits of the Corporate Kite Club membership will be determined individually and will include at minimum
- Your company listed as a Corporate Kite Club Member on www.kosair.org
- Posts on social media outlets to thank you for your commitment to Kosair Charities
- Your company featured in our annual Gifts & Grants Report (distributed to 30,000+ homes)
- A plaque given to display in your office in recognition of partnership
- Additional benefits to be determined by level of support and how your company would like to be engaged and recognized as a Corporate Kite Club member
To become a Corporate Kite Club member, contact Sarah Hugenberg at 502-814-9899 or email@example.com or Erin Fowler at 502-637-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.