Senior Manager of Information Technology
Kosair Charities is seeking a Senior Manager of Information Technology to provide leadership and assume management responsibility for the direction, coordination, integration and implementation of technology. Reporting to the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, the Senior Manager will evaluate and implement technology solutions to support the fundraising and administrative support services. This is a hands-on position with the responsibilities that range from strategic and long range planning and implementation of system-wide technology solution, to provide one-on-one, and group training and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership and assumes responsibility for all computers, servers, and backup solutions
- Sets policy for the purchase and maintenance of computers, peripherals, and audiovisual equipment. Tracks inventory of computers, peripherals, and audiovisual equipment.
- Manages organization-wide voice systems with established vendors and explores new options.
- Conducts regular training for staff; develops training and guidelines
- Responsible for security firewall, enterprise switches, site networks, Ethernet, and an integrated system-wide enterprise-class wireless infrastructure.
- Manages operations of mission critical systems and technology platforms that include Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raiser’s Edge.
- Ensures Internet safety for staff through thoughtful policies and following laws and regulations such as PCI compliance.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with all areas of Kosair Charities
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- BS/BA or other four (4) year degree in Information Systems, Computer Systems or relevant field;
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Ability to strategize and solve problems;
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regular and consistent use of keyboard and mouse is necessary.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware and equipment.
How to Apply:
Interested, qualified candidates should email cover letter, resume and at least two professional references to Aimee Sapp, Sr. Vice President/CFO & CAO at email@example.com