Participating in the virtual auction is as easy pie!
Here are three easy steps to get registered and participate:
- Text “Pie20” to 243725
- Follow the link texted to you to access your bidding account
The silent auction will open at 9 a.m. on Sunday, November 22
- Using your TV’s YouTube app or your computer’s web browser, subscribe to Kosair Charities YouTube channel, so you’re ready for the live auction and program
The live program will stream via YouTube on Sunday, November 22 at 4:30 p.m., but bidding for the live auction will take place through your bidding account
Tip: Use your TV or computer to watch the program and save your phone for the bidding!
Other important questions…
How do I bid?
At 9 a.m. on the 22nd, access your account and browse the pie and desserts available. Click on an item you’re interested in to read more about it, and then:
- Select “Bid” to enter an active bid of any amount—the system will ensure you at least meet the next minimum bid.
- Select “Watch” to add the item to your “Activity” section, which you can access by clicking the icon in the top right corner of the page, so you can easily find your favorite items again.
- Select “Buy Now” to make the item yours immediately—no need to wait for the end of the auction!
Throughout the online auction, as you enter winning bids or are outbid, you will receive text messages alerting you of your changes in status. At the end of the auction, you will be notified if you are a winning bidder!
What happens if you win a live or silent auction pie or dessert?
The Kosair Charities team will be in touch with you to schedule a pick up for Monday, November 23 from our Eastern Parkway Campus. Pick up will contactless.
Contact Elise Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-637-7696