Create your legacy with an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift
The IRA Charitable Transfer is an excellent way to make gifts and receive tax benefits in return. If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can use your IRA to support Kosair Charities through your required minimum distribution. Making an IRA charitable gift will lower the income and taxes from your IRA required minimum distribution this year.
Benefits for the Charitable IRA Rollover:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to support our cause.
- Satisfy some or all of your required minimum distribution for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Use your rollover to make payments on an existing pledge to us.
How to Donate
Contact our Development Office at (502) 637-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.