Kosair Charities relies on the generosity and involvement of our volunteers. Volunteers can help in many ways depending upon time, availability and interests. We are currently revamping our volunteer program, and will soon open our new volunteer center with more opportunities, including night and weekend hours, to help our kids!
- Administrative office tasks including filing or stuffing mail
- Collecting stuffed animals for the Bears on Patrol program
- Working at special events throughout the year
- Soliciting items to use in our auctions at special events
- Wrapping gifts for the holiday party
- Organizing the toy room
- Collecting new bikes, helmets, and monetary donations for the Big Wheel Bicycle Club
- Collecting new toys and books for the Kosair Kids® Toy Collection
- Plan a fundraiser or special event
For more opportunities please call Kaitlin White at 502-637-7696 or email her: email@example.com.